DistillerSR is the world’s most used systematic review software. It was designed from the ground up to give you a better review experience, faster project completion and transparent, audit-ready results.
DistillerSR Enterprise Plan
Managing your DistillerSR account across different departments or projects just got easier. With the DistillerSR Enterprise Plan, you can enable multiple administrators, build reports from across projects, and more.
Real Time Collaboration
DistillerSR can be used from any browser or device, which means your team can collaborate in real time, regardless of location.
Powerful Customized Reports
DistillerSR’s Datarama reporting engine gives you comprehensive access to reporting, data cleaning and data export. You always have full access to all of your data—whenever you want it—in whatever format you need it.
Built in real time reports including Kappa, PRISMA, User Metrics and Reference Progress means that you know your study’s precise status at all times.
Simple, Flexible Form Creation
Drag and drop level and protocol design for quick, flexible and intuitive study configuration.
Support for International Character Sets
DistillerSR provides full support for international character sets, allowing researchers to use papers in their own language.
DistillerSR’s Intuitive 5 Step Process
Load your references
- Drag and drop from any reference management software
- Upload references and full text documents
- Search and import references directly from PubMed
- Automatically archive all searches
- Full duplicate detection and removal
Create your forms
- Build intelligent screening and data extraction forms with:
- Skip logic
- Input validation
- Automatic calculations
- Data propagation
- Create reusable form libraries
Lay out your workflow and assign reviewers
- Use any number of forms, in any order
- Assign reviewers to study stages
- Set custom inclusion/exclusion protocols as appropriate
- Configure keyword highlighting
- Use boolean filters to branch your study
Monitor and tune your review
- Monitor study progress in real-time
- Reference progress
- Reviewer/data conflicts
- Included/excluded reference counts
- Monitor the review process
- Kappa interrater reliability scoring
- Reviewer participation reports
- Track time spent by participants
Export your results
- Included/excluded study lists and reports
- PRISMA flowchart automation
- Comprehensive data tables
- Full report customization
- Single click export to Word, Excel and reference tools