Unfortunately, this posting is no longer active.
Please visit our Careers homepage to view all current job postings.
Reporting to the CTO, this role is responsible for managing and growing a 17-member engineering department. You will be responsible for delivering future releases of our market-leading health care research software products on time and with high quality. You will be responsible for the development, testing and deployment processes as well as the production environment.
- Manage fast growing Software Development, QA, Product Management and Production System teams
- Be responsible for release dates and software quality
- Recruit and nurture new talent
Required Skills & Experience
- 3 years in VP, Engineering or VP, Software Development role
- Have managed engineering team of 15 or more people
- Experience with SaaS software
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture
- Experience working in a regulated environment (e.g. banking or health care) would be an asset
- Experience working with IRAP and/or SRED would be an asset
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research.
Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to our corporate mission to have a positive impact on global healthcare research. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and an incredible opportunity to work with leaders in the field.