Unfortunately, this posting is no longer active.
Please visit our Careers homepage to view all current job postings.
Do you have a passion for developing amazing software?
We are looking for a Co-op Developer to join our diverse and talented team. Your mission: to help us to implement innovative features to improve our SaaS product, DistillerSR.
Our team is looking for someone that they can take under their wing to help mold them into an awesome developer that they would like to work alongside on a long-term basis.
- Work independently and collaboratively with a team of developers and QC Team.
- Develop modules for applications, including reports, search functions, data storage, and advanced business analytics.
- Write PHP, Python and SQL to optimize our database driven application.
Required Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of PHP and Python
- MySQL exposure
- Exposure to a database driven application
- Experience with UX/UI
- You have knowledge of EC2, AWS, or Amazon Infrastructure
- Linux is your favourite (or at least one of your favourite) operating system(s) to work with
- Developing is more than just a job – it’s a passion
- Challenges are your bread and butter – it wouldn’t be fun if it was easy
- You are a positive person – failure is just another word for opportunity
- You have previously worked in a business to business software setting
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research.
Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If possible, please provide an example of a complex personal project of which you are proud. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.