Do you have a passion for developing amazing software?
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our diverse and talented team. Your mission: to help us to implement innovative features to improve our SaaS product, DistillerSR.
If you are looking to make an impact on global health care research, drop us a line.
What You’ll Do
- Work independently and collaboratively with Software Development, Quality Assurance, and Infrastructure teams
- Architect, build, and maintain high traffic applications/services; responsible for system requirements, design, full-stack development, testing, deployment, support and operational aspects of the application
- Troubleshoot production issues across services/applications
- Implement and maintain CI/CD
- Participate in code reviews and pull requests
- Function as part of an agile scrum team
- Mentor and guide developers on best practices on performance, scalability, and maintainability
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelor of Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum 7+ years of professional experience in software development
- Experience with Docker and Vagrant
- Experience with setting up and maintaining CI/CD
- Experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Understanding of application security requirements e.g. XSS protection, CSRF, Content Security Policies, SQL Injection protection with implementation as standard practice
- A solid understanding of microservices architecture, including Kubernetes
- Experience working with and building REST APIs
- Comfortable with Unit Testing and Integration Testing (Selenium and Behat)
- Strong communicator and self-starter
- You have spent time working in an infrastructure environment
- You have in-depth knowledge of EC2, AWS, or Amazon Infrastructure
- You have previously worked in a B2B software setting
- Experience with Linux systems and basic bash knowledge
- Developing is more than just a job – it’s a passion
- Challenges are your bread and butter – it wouldn’t be fun if it was easy
- A positive attitude with an interest in expanding responsibilities
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research.
Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to our corporate mission to have a positive impact on global healthcare research. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and an incredible opportunity to work with leaders in the field.