Evidence Partners is looking for an experienced Sales Executive – SaaS Software.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving sales performance in assigned industries/verticals, ensuring excellence in the execution of sales process (prospecting – closing), and building and maintaining relationships with key customers and organizations.
What You’ll Do
- Identify and pursue opportunities in assigned markets.
- Effectively manage the sales process to nurture leads and convert them to customers.
- Work cooperatively with Marketing, Product Management, Finance, and other internal resources to share market insights and feedback from assigned verticals.
- Attend industry trade show events within your vertical(s) as required.
- Perform administrative duties related to sales and internal processes, including weekly and monthly reporting of activities using CRM software.
- Attend weekly conference calls and quarterly sales meeting to update product knowledge, share success stories, and discuss selling strategies.
What We’re Looking For
- Significant experience selling SaaS software solutions to vertical markets such as Government Research, Not-for-Profit, Medical Devices, Global Pharmaceutical or Academic Institutions.
- Experience in a regulated / compliant industry (ISO, GAMP, FDA) is an asset.
- The ability to manage vertical markets to ensure reach and frequency targets are being met on a daily/weekly/monthly basis.
- Excellent client interaction skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A passion for sales and the drive to meet and exceed targets set by the company.
- Sales Effectiveness: Goal oriented, competitive, motivated, experienced – hunting/closing
- Relationship Effectiveness: Strong communicator, great listener, relationship builder, positive attitude, confident, tenacious and trustworthy
- Independence: Problem solver, proactive, thinks on their feet
- Industry Knowledge: Previous work with organizations in the government, Pharma, NFP’s and academic sectors, background in science, previous software Sales
- Technically Minded: Open to performing short product demos
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research.
Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to our corporate mission to have a positive impact on global healthcare research. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and an incredible opportunity to work with leaders in the field.