Evidence Partners is looking for a Sales Development Representative – SaaS Software to join our growing team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for sales outreach activities supporting a team of Sales Executives, ensuring excellence in the execution of sales prospecting. This is a hands-on role that plays an active part in helping develop Evidence Partners’ pipeline for revenue generation.
This position is based in the Evidence Partners head office in Ottawa, Canada, with occasional travel to sales events and industry conferences.
What You’ll Do
- Work collaboratively with Account Executives to determine and implement opportunity-specific sales approaches guided by the Evidence Partners Sales Process.
- Write highly engaging, personalized emails to engage and qualify leads.
- Complete seamless handoff of qualified leads to Account Executives.
- Manage day to day activities to support the sales efforts within several identified sales verticals.
- Manage monthly sales outreach activities to ensure accurate company forecasting.
- Help to maintain lead flow to ensure the sales team hits their quarterly and yearly targets.
- Maintain accurate customer data within the corporate CRM solution.
- Proactively manage key sales campaigns identified in the annual sales plan.
What We’re Looking For
- 3 to 5 years experience in a complex, solution sales environment.
- Demonstrated experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Team player who effectively collaborates with other departments, such as Marketing and Operations, for outreach and special projects.
- Exceptional communication, writing and presentation skills.
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) software such as Hubspot.
- Experience in lead outreach execution and prioritization.
- Strong problem identification and objection resolution skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research.
Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to our corporate mission to have a positive impact on global healthcare research. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and an incredible opportunity to work with leaders in the field.