Unfortunately, this posting is no longer active.
Please visit our Careers homepage to view all current job postings.
Our awesome Marketing team needs help! We have big plans and we are looking for a creative and passionate Multimedia Specialist to work with us to bring them to life.
The successful candidate will work closely with other members of the Marketing team as well as Sales, Engineering, and Customer Support to deliver highly engaging multimedia content that will inform and educate current and prospective customers about our company and products.
This position is located in the Evidence Partners head office in Kanata.
- Produce a wide range of video content to support our customer journey and tell the Evidence Partners story, including case studies, testimonials, website and social media content, and product how-tos
- Create and manage videos and other content for our self-serve training portal
- Create templates for web pages, landing pages, blogs, and other online content
- Actively participate in the content creation process, from brainstorming and developing storyboards and mockups through to delivery of the completed product
Required Skills & Experience
- Must be currently enrolled as a student at an accredited university and have completed at least one year of study, with plans to return to school after the assignment
- Working towards a degree or diploma in graphic design/web design/video production
- Proficient with industry standard tools for design and content creation e.g. Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of WordPress, HTML and CSS
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- A keen eye for detail
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research. Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life-changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. If possible, please provide an example of a complex personal project of which you are proud. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.