Our awesome Marketing team is looking for a creative, versatile, and passionate Marketing Specialist.
This is your opportunity to expand your digital marketing skill set at a fast growing SaaS company that is making a huge impact in the global healthcare research field. The Marketing Specialist will work closely with the rest of our Marketing team and cross-functionally with sales and management to support our worldwide lead generation and content creation programs.
This position is located in the Evidence Partners head office in the heart of Ottawa’s technology hub in Kanata North.
What You’ll Do
This role will allow you to contribute in a meaningful way across our marketing programs, and will evolve along with your unique talents and interests. Your work day may include:
- Creating compelling, SEO-driven content and digital assets for social media sharing, web pages, landing pages, and blogs
- Contributing to digital lead generation campaigns
- Producing inspirational and creative graphics, written and printed content, as well as videos
- Providing marketing support for our expansive global trade show/conference program
- Developing and executing communication/marketing plans for short and long-term campaigns and events
- Tracking planned and scheduled activities on the Marketing Calendar and preparing reports on key performance metrics
What We’re Looking For
- MOST IMPORTANT: be eager to learn, creative, and willing to try new things!
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with a keen eye for detail
- Experience using WordPress and industry standard tools for design and content creation e.g. Adobe Creative Suite
- Digital video production and image creation skills
- Familiarity with inbound marketing principles and tools (e.g. Hubspot/Marketo/Pardot) would be an asset
- Relevant degree or diploma (e.g. Media/Communications, Marketing, Design)
- 0-3 years of experience in a fast paced, startup environment (new graduates welcome and encouraged to apply)
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research.
Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to our corporate mission to have a positive impact on global healthcare research. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and an incredible opportunity to work with leaders in the field.