Do you have a passion for developing amazing software?
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer Co-Op to join our diverse and talented team. Your mission: to help us to implement innovative features to improve our SaaS product, DistillerSR.
Our team is looking for someone that they can take under their wing to help mold them into an awesome developer that they would like to work alongside on a long-term basis.
What You’ll Do
- Work independently and collaboratively with Dev, QC, and infrastructure team
- Develop modules for applications, including reports, search functions, data storage, and advanced business analytics
- Responsible for front and back-end web development
What We’re Looking For
- Ability to work across architecture, developing both the front and back-end of software
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile Development Methodology
- Excellent communications skills and fluency in English
- Unit testing with PHPUnit
- Functional testing with Selenium, Gherkin or Behat
- Experience with UX/UI
- Knowledge of EC2, AWS, or Amazon Infrastructure
- Linux is your favorite (or at least one of your favorite) operating system(s) to work with
- Developing is more than just a job – it’s a passion
- Challenges are your bread and butter – it wouldn’t be fun if it was easy
- A positive attitude with an interest in expanding responsibilities
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research.
Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to our corporate mission to have a positive impact on global healthcare research. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and an incredible opportunity to work with leaders in the field.