Evidence Partners is one of Ottawa’s fastest growing companies. From government agencies and academic institutions to medical device and pharmaceutical companies, our DistillerSR software suite is used globally to accelerate high-impact health research. We build innovative cloud-based solutions for some of the world’s most important health researcher, and we need great people like you to make it happen. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about technology, has a proven track record of success and who thrives in a fast-moving culture. This is the right environment for you if you want to roll up your sleeves and make an impact.
Our Culture & People
Our core values are Customer Success, Quality and Innovation. We are innovators, collaborators, and thought leaders out to create best-in-class solutions that help our customers improve and extend human life. It’s genuine, straight-forward, and no fuss.
The Engineering team is looking for a dedicated DevOps Engineer who is passionate about reliability and has hands-on experience with infrastructure operations at cloud scale. This is a great opportunity for a DevOps Engineer who wants to help architect and maintain a quickly growing cloud environment that hosts our web applications along with cutting edge AI solutions. You’ll work alongside a Dev team to build, test, run, deploy, automate, scale, backup, document and manage our solutions and data.
- Strong background and experience with Linux
- At least 4 years experience building and running applications on Amazon Web Services
- Proficiency with MySQL and data clustering (Galera would be nice)
- Proficiency with Apache and nginx
- Proficiency with monitoring tools like DataDog, Zabbix or ELK.
- Experience with pipeline tools like Jenkins
- Experience with source control tools like git
- Proficiency with EC2, S3, Cloudwatch (EKS would be nice too!)
- Proficiency and knowledge of networking, security, routing and firewalls
- Working knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes
- Knowledge and experience in a 24/7 always-up, always available web application.
- Excellent communications skills and fluency in English
At EP, we believe a solid work-life balance creates a healthy lifestyle and inspires creativity and innovation. We value our people and invest in their development, growth and success at our company. To attract the best and brightest to our team, we offer competitive compensation and benefits packages as well as a fun and stimulating work environment.
- Exceptional career growth opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits from day one
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Work from home possibilities
- Free snacks, drinks and fresh fruit
- Education reimbursement
- Fitness reimbursement
- Company-paid winter holiday shutdown
Please send your CV to email@example.com. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research.
Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to our corporate mission to have a positive impact on global healthcare research. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and an incredible opportunity to work with leaders in the field.