Do you have a passion for developing amazing software? Are your UI skills off the charts? Do you want to be involved in the implementation of great UX?
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our diverse and talented team. Your mission: to design and implement UX changes to our SaaS product, DistillerSR.
- Work independently and collaboratively on improving and updating UX/UI, addressing and fixing bugs
- Design, scope, and implement UX and UI changes in the application to increase ease of use for users
- Deliver beautiful and high quality designs that facilitate usability for users
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with UX/UI implementation
- A positive attitude with strong collaboration and communication skills, including in-person and written communication
- A proven track record of creating beautiful UX and UI interfaces due to extensive understanding of UI elements and patterns
Bonus Points if…
- You have in-depth knowledge of APIs like Bootstrap or jQuery
- Developing is more than just a job for you – it’s a passion
- Challenges are your bread and butter – it wouldn’t be fun if it was easy
- You are a positive person – failure is just another word for opportunity
- You have previously worked in a business to business software setting
Please send your CV to email@example.com. If possible, please include a link to your portfolio or provide examples of your UX/UI work. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research.
Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to our corporate mission to have a positive impact on global healthcare research. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and an incredible opportunity to work with leaders in the field.