Do you have a passion for developing amazing software?
We are looking for a Back End Developer to join our diverse and talented team. Your mission: to implement innovative features to improve our SaaS product, DistillerSR.
- Work independently and collaboratively with a team of developers and QA Team
- Develop modules for applications, including reports, search functions, data storage, and advanced business analytics
- Write advanced PHP and SQL to optimize our database driven application
Required Skills and Experience
- Experience with PHP
- Database experience, preferably MySQL
- Experience with a database driven application
Bonus points if:
- You have spent time working in an infrastructure environment
- You have in-depth knowledge of EC2, AWS, or Amazon Infrastructure
- Linux is your favourite (or at least one of your favourites) operating system to work with
- Developing is more than just a job – it’s a passion
- Challenges are your bread and butter – it wouldn’t be fun if it was easy
- You are a positive person – failure is just another word for opportunity
- You have previously worked in a business to business software setting
Please send your CV to email@example.com. If possible, please provide an example of a complex personal project of which you are proud. We’ll be in touch promptly with all candidates selected for an interview.
Please note: all applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada. Relocation assistance is not provided.
We are an equal opportunity employer and as such qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are
Evidence Partners is a successful, Ottawa-based software company delivering innovative solutions for better, faster evidence-based research.
Our core product, DistillerSR, is a SaaS platform that is used globally by researchers, pharmaceutical companies, medical device companies, governments, NGOs, and academic institutions to deliver life changing evidence-based research faster and more efficiently. Our software combines proprietary data management, workflow, and AI technologies that are fundamentally changing the way researchers conduct systematic literature reviews.
As a part of our team, you will contribute to our corporate mission to have a positive impact on global healthcare research. We provide a flexible work environment, competitive compensation and benefits package, and an incredible opportunity to work with leaders in the field.